Thursday, April 5, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Picture
Thanks for nominating me AGTrivia Master!

And so here is 7 random facts about me!
1. I just saw the Hunger Games Movie
2. I Love Justin Bieber Music
3. I also run the blog Hermione's Diary
4. I'm very proud of my Scottish/Irish Heritage 
5. I don't have the patience to crochet 
6. I've never been to Wales
7. I still like to read Garfield comics :)

So now I nominate.....
Good Luck to Everyone! Here are the rules for nominating people!
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment