Sunday, August 5, 2012

First 3 Casts Of The Hunger Games

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for like a month, but I'm going into the 9th grade in a few weeks and have been very busy with homework and preparing for High School. I also wanted to let you know that if I don't post for a while it means I am unable to and/or are too busy. I try very hard to post as often as I can, but I have two other blogs, plus life does get in the way of blogging sometime sometimes :D.
But now back to the post...

Catching Fire is due to come out in November 2013, and already Josh Hutcherson has been spotted sporting the blonde Peeta hair! So here are the first three casts of Catching Fire that Lionsgate has made so far...

Phillip Seymour Hoffmann as the Capitol Gamesmaker gone Rebel.... Plutarch Heavensbee!

Lynn Cohen as the kindly old tribute/victor from District 4... Mags!

And Jena Malone as the axe wielding vicious victor/tribute from District 7... Johanna Mason!


What do you think of these casts? I think they are just perfect! 
Stay tuned for my One Direction posts coming later this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment