Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween

Hey Everyone!
So today I was in the Halloween spirit as me and my dolls are planning a Halloween Party for my neighborhood! And I was wondering what you are going to be for Halloween? I'm going as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
Sooo... I had an idea for.....
Doll Costume Parade!

So all you have to do is send your picture of a doll(s) wearing a Halloween costume to: rebecca.hope.swanson@gmail.com. And on Monday October 31, 2011 I will past ALL the pictures and you guys can vote on which one is your favorite! 
(This is kind of like the Costume Contest on American Girl Fan but with a few twists of my own.)

So to review:
  1. Send in your picture to: rebecca.hope.swanson@gmail.com
  2. Tell me your first name, doll(s) name, and your doll(s) costume.
  3. Tell me what you are going to be for Halloween (if you like to dress up)
  4. And on Halloween night we shall begin the voting for favorite Doll Costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment