Thursday, October 6, 2011

Harry Potter

Hey Everyone!
How many of your read Harry Potter or have seen the movies? I'm currently on the 7th book and have seen 5 of the movie and I'm going to watch the 6th one tomorrow! I have become a tiny bit obsessed about Harry Potter and can't get enough of it! Anyway so I took this REALLY fun quiz (with my dolls) and was Sorted into:


I was hoping to be Sorted into Gryffindor House but I like Hufflepuff all the same! If you click on badge then I will take you to the quiz and you can be Sorted too! If you do take the quiz please tell me what House you are Sorted into!

P.S. A House is a British way of dividing up students based on their personality and interest. 

2 comments:

  1. yay! i got into Slytherin, which is my fave house. my fave character is Bellatrix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! That quiz looks really cool, I'll have to take it to see which house I get! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete