Monday, August 15, 2011

25th Anniversary Special Edition Mini Dolls!


This year American Girl is releasing a new mini doll every month. And here they are:
Mini Kaya in her holiday dress! This dress was made for Kaya's village's celebration and is made out of faux buckskin, faux elk teeth and beads! I love this Mini Doll she looks just like the 18 inch Kaya!
Mini Felicity! She sooo cute in her little dress that looks just like the real thing! Her small mob cap and tiny shoe are just adorable!
This is my favorite Mini! I LOVE her mantilla, pantalettes, shoe and dress!! I'm planning to get her by the end of the year! 
Mini Kirsten looks all set for winter! I have this outfit for my 18 inch Kirsten and it looks even cuter on a mini Kirsten!
Mini Addy I don't like her.... I LOVE this doll! Her dress really goes with her skin color! I also like how American Girl managed to put little earring on both this doll and Josefina!
Mini Samantha is sooo adorable. I think her hair is the longest of all the Mini Dolls! I like how her dress looks exactly like the real one (my sister has this dress for her 18 inch Samantha)!
Mini Kit is the newest Mini Doll and in my opinion one of the cutest! I'm amazed that American Girl put the little Scottish dog on her dress! I've always loved how Kit's hair looked and it looks so cute in Mini form with the little spotted hair tie!
Last but not least! Mini Molly! Her little glasses are very cute! Her dress is kinda short but that was the style back then. Mini Molly looks just like the real Molly right down to her Mary Jane shoes!

Next month Julie and Rebecca's Mini Dolls will be released! And sometime this week I'll do a photo story on how to make your own canopy doll bed!


5 comments:

  1. cool! i just love the mini dolls, they R so cute! would U please follow my blog? i am giving out awards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mini dolls! I have the mini Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca!

    Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I love all of the mini dolls, especially Mini Addy! She's my favorite! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete