Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Photostory!

Hi! My name is Rebecca Rubin but you can call me Bekie! Today I'm going to give you a tour of American Girl Academy for Dolls, tomorrow is the first day of school so everyone is doing their part in cleaning and setting up!

My sister Kirsten is making the beds where we will sleep while attending AGA (American Girl Academy). 


Ivy is feeding our class pets, George and Billy Bob Joe XVIII (or is it XVIIII) the fish. We have to get them a bigger tank soon (note to self..)
Ivy's twin (and BFF) Julie is making sure the teachers desk is in order (and practicing her multiplication)!

Emily has put herself in charge of decorating the white board. She is a GREAT artist

Felicity is using the skills she learned at her former school to polish our samovar so we can have hot tea in the morning!

Kaya is setting up our locker combos and fixing anything that got worn out or rusty over the summer!

My little sister Kanani is taking a break from building her Shave Ice and Food stand for a well deserved  orange soda!

And this is the school uniform for AGA! Isn't lovely? I went shopping a few weeks ago and bought some school stuff for me a my sisters to share!

A nice flowered book bag

An American Flag (because it never hurts to be patriotic!)

A library card! (I LOVE to read)

A Kewpies notebook! (Kewpies where the American Girl Dolls of 1914)

I love singing so I got this music sheet to practice on in case there is a school play!

This is a folder with worksheets we did over the summer.

Our lunch money to buy food from Kanani's Shave Ice and Food stand!

My summer reading book! Its it funny the girl in this book has the same name as me AND all the same clothes as me AND wants to be an actress just like me!?

And last but not least.. a pencil! 

I hope you enjoyed your tour of American Girl Academy for Dolls! Come back tomorrow to see how our first day went!



1 comment: