Monday, August 8, 2011

My favorite Marie-Grace and Cecile things!

Hey everyone! Today American Girl released Marie-Grace and Cecile! Here are my favorite things from there collection:

Marie-Grace doll. I've decided to save up for here! (it might take a few centuries but I'll get there!) She is sooooo cute I love her pink dress and her little curls

Cecile doll. My sister want her BAD! Her pincurls are very cute and her dress is the prettiest shade of blue!

I love this little hoop skirt and chemise, but I think $24 for a little white shift and hoops is a bit much. I bet I could make it my self easy-peasy :D!


I love old fashioned puffy yet simple dress such as this one! Even if I don't get Marie-Grace I am soooo getting this dress!!

I read a little bit about each of these books, and I cannot WAIT to read these!! 


1 comment: